Thai Massage also called Thai Yoga Massage is an ancient healing system that combines acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles and assisted yoga postures. — Thai Massage has been practiced for centuries. It uses gentle rocking, passive stretching, rhythmic compression and energy balancing. Thai Massage is done on the floor on a comfortable mat with the recipient fully clothed.
- Reduces levels of the stress hormone cortisol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decrease pain and improve body function
- Improves sleep, specifically deep sleep
- Boosts immunity by increasing white blood cells and reducing stress
- Revitalizes skin through increased blood flow
- Elevates level of alertness, lessens digestive disorders
- Increases serotonin, enhancing positive mood
Benefits taken from this article: 10 Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage from Yoga Digest.