Ayurvedic medicine is India’s ancient holistic healing system. Kansa is considered to be the healing metal of Ayurveda. It is has a powerful relaxing effect for body, mind and the subtle body energies known in Eastern medicine.
Kansa wands achieve stunning results on the face, feet and other parts of the body.
For the Face it:
- Works with the marmas, similar to Chinese acupressure points, to reduce puffiness, fine lines and redness around the eyes by moving extra Pitta, heat and acidity out of the body
- Tightens and tones the skin, reducing wrinkles: the smooth massage action unkinks the collagen layers
- Helps with congestion be it in the skin or deep in the sinuses
- Gently helps move toxins and lymph, improves circulation and calms inflammation, helping the skin become fresh, clear and nourished.
For the Feet it:
- Considered one of the most traditional uses of Kansa it helps to balance the Ayurvedic doshas of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha
- Enhances the effect of any reflexology series or form of massage offered
- Helps the person feel relaxed, light and energized
- The sensation is pleasurable and calms the whole nervous system
- Marma points used to calm anxiety
- Can have soothing effects on mild pains
- Erases stress and tiredness, helping to relax the entire body and calm the mind.
all into deep, relaxing sleep